Frequently Asked Questions: July
Got a Question?
- Your vision comes to life
- The home fits YOUR needs and not the other way around. This goes for each member of the family as well as the interior and exterior of the home.
- Scope for future remodeling and addition not only for the family but also for a higher return on your investment or additional income from a backyard home/ADU
- Energy and maintenance expenses are predictable
- Location of your preference
- The effort and investment to build to your needs
- Managing the project (it doesn’t always have to be hard though). Contact Cornerstone Custom Homes for a hassle free build.
Extremely! While it is true every company has to start somewhere, it’s also true that it makes sense to hire a company with a long-standing reputation in the industry. You want to make sure the owner of the company has a background with years of experience in the type of project you are looking at having completed. You also want to make sure the owner is the actual license holder for the company, that he or she has a strong financial background within the industry, that he or she constructs homes on a full time basis, and that he or she can give you numerous customer references.